Erotic T-Shirt Exhibition and Vote
Info Sheet and Request for Submissions
- Artists are invited to submit up to ten T-shirt designs/month for consideration.
- A jury will select which designs to exhibit at Virtual CLAW 5, on our website and social media pages. The jury will also select its favorite design.
- All VC attendees may vote for their favorite designs. The shirt design with the most votes will be the “T-Shirt of the Month” and available to purchase in our online store. Artists will receive 25% of the net proceeds.
- Artists need not attend Virtual CLAW to participate in the T-Shirt Exhibition.
- There is no entry fee to apply.
Deadlines and Dates:
- Submissions must be made by September 28, 2020.
Criteria for the Juried Exhibition:
- All designs must be original art that depicts a form of leather or other fetish eroticism.
- Designs may use no more than two colors including the fabric of the shirt. The art should be suitable for screen printing.
- For each design, artists must include both a high resolution (at least 300 dpi) file and a jpg for digital display.
About CLAW Corp:
- Adult interest in leather, fetish and BDSM is natural and healthy. We learn that from one another in person.
- CLAW is a 501c3 charity organization dedicated to fundraising, education, volunteerism and other charitable needs of the leather community. CLAW has raised over $950,000 dollars for important community charities.
- Virtual CLAW (VC) is held on Zoom. It began in April on the weekend CLAW 20 was originally scheduled. An instant success, and is now held monthly. Itineraries include Education, Cigar Socials, Video Cruising Parties, Raffles, Auctions, Entertainment, Vendors, Beneficiaries and now – Art. Much more to come.