CLAW 21 Skills & Education Application Information
Application Deadline: September 5, 2021
Thank you for your interest in being a CLAW 21 Skills & Education presenter, and part of the world's largest curriculum of kinky sex education. Please submit your biography and class descriptions using the link at the bottom of this page. Even if your class is pre-approved, you must complete this process.
- Complete the entire application and include a picture of yourself or a picture representing your program topic for publication. Pictures should be high quality for printing (e.g., 3"x3" at 300dpi). Please submit one biography per person -- do not submit multi-person bios.
- We reserve the right to edit submissions for content, grammar, spelling, and length. Changes will be sent to the presenters.
- You may submit up to five class descriptions for consideration. In most cases, we will select one or two of them.
- We may want to offer a class twice so our attendees have more flexibility planning their schedules.
- Application deadline is September 5, 2021 but we strongly encourage you to submit your application early.
- In most cases we will notify you whether you have been selected within one month of your submission.
- Approved Presenters and co-presenters qualify for a complimentary CLAW Educator Package (a $215 value). Registration instructions will be provided after your class is approved.
- If you are submitting by July 1, 2021, do not register for CLAW 21 early to get the ‘Early Registration’ discounted rate. If your classes are not accepted, we will send you a code to get the discounted rate.
- We do not pay travel or hotel expenses for presenters.
- Event tickets to the International Leather Family Dinner, Leather Hall of Fame Brunch, and other meal events are sold separately and available for purchase when you register for your package.
- Skills and Education sessions will be held at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel and are open to all registered attendees.
Thank you again for your submission.
CLAW 21 Skills & Education Team
Please note: you have ONE HOUR to complete your application or the web server will automatically log you out and you will lose your progress.
Before beginning this process, you must sign in. PLEASE USE THE SAME ACCOUNT FOR BIO, CLASS, AND REGISTRATION. You will be able to use an existing account or create one on our server. You may also use a Facebook or Google sign in.