Renaissance Cleveland Hotel
(Primary Host Hotel)
Originally built in 1918, the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel is a local landmark. Stylish and sophisticated with architecture that reflects the area’s unique style and rich history, located in Downtown Cleveland near Public Square and connected to Tower City Center the hub of Downtown Cleveland’s nightlife and attractions featuring an array of boutiques, restaurants, and a movie theater.
Hotel Rooms: Deposit, Payment, and Refund Policy
- Separate purchase required for CLAW Package.
- At the time of reservation: one night room and tax charged to credit or debit card.
- February 15, 2023: the balance of the reservation will be charged to the same credit or debit card used to make the reservation. If a different payment method is required, sign in to My Registrations and pay the balance prior to this date.
- Guests whose cards are declined: will be notified by email and allowed 7 days to make payment in full for the reservation. Any reservations not paid within 7 days will be canceled unless you contact us to make other arrangements.
- Credit card charges will appear as "CLAW".
Refunds on Room Reservations:
- Through February 15, 2023: 100% refund on rooms, including the first night deposit.
- Cancellations made between February 15, 2023 and March 7, 2023: First night room and tax not refundable, balance of stay is 100% refundable.
- Cancellations made after March 7, 2023 will not receive a refund.
Changes to check in or check out dates:
- Any additional nights added after February 15, 2023 will automatically be applied and billed to the credit card on file.
- Any nights removed through March 7, 2023 will be refunded 100% provided the Minimum Night Requirement is met.
Minimum Night Requirement:
All reservations must include Fri, April 7, 2022 and Sat, April 8, 2023. A 3-night (4-night for Suites) minimum stay is required.