CLAW 18 Skills & Education Application Information
Application Deadline: January 15, 2018
Thank you for your interest in being a presenter at CLAW 18. In order to be considered, please complete the Presenter’s Application on this page. Even if your idea has been pre-approved, please complete this application.
- You may submit up to three presentation descriptions for consideration. In most cases, we will select one or two of them.
- If one of your submissions is selected, we may want to offer that presentation twice so our attendees have more flexibility planning their schedules.
- Applications are due by January 15, 2018.
- We will notify you whether you have been selected by February 1, 2018.
- Approved Presenters and their assistants qualify for a CLAW Attendee Packages (a value of $169/person). Registration instructions will be provided.
- Event tickets to the International Leather Family Dinner, Leather Hall of Fame Brunch, and FLEXXX Asylum parties are sold separately and available for purchase when you register for your package.
- We do not pay presenters' travel nor hotel expenses.
- Most Skills and Education sessions will be held at the Westin-Cleveland Downtown.
- Sessions are open to all registered attendees. A few select topics (i.e., fisting, sounding) will be for men only.
- Please complete all information on the application so we can use it for publication on our website, eblasts, the CLAW Yearbook, and Schedule.
- Please include a picture of yourself for publication or a picture representing your program topic, if you prefer not to have a personal picture published. Pictures should be high quality for printing (e.g., 3"x3" at 300dpi).
- We reserve the right to edit submissions for content, grammar, spelling and length. Changes will be sent to the presenters.
- Please let us know if you are NOT going to be in Cleveland by 9 AM Friday morning. We will then attempt to schedule your workshops on Saturday if space allows.
Thank you again for your submission and we will notify you as soon as we have our selections made.
Sir Electric Steve,
CLAW Skills & Education Coordinators